Friday, February 22, 2008

Top 12 lady Idols Season 7



Top Performances

Alexandrea Lushington -- "Spinning Wheel." In pink hightops. Fierce.
Asia'h Epperson -- "Piece of My Heart." So good I can forgive the apostrophe h.
Ramiele Malubay -- "You Don't Have to Say You Love Me." Effortless and cute (thought what's with the Project Runway Christian hair)
Syesha Mercado -- "Tobacco Road," though she's like the female Robbie Carrico. Too rehearsed, inauthentic.

Middle Ground

Joanne Borgella -- "I Say a Little Prayer for You." Maybe it's just because this song makes me happy?
Alaina Whitaker -- "I Love You More Today Than Yesterday." God, she's wholesome and happy.
Carly Smithson -- "Song I Don't Know" (ha!). Don't believe the hype?
Amanda Overmeyer -- "Baby Please Don't Go." Not exactly singing, but badass.

Middle Ground

Kristy Lee Cook -- "Rescue Me." Safe choice, easy song.
Amy Davis -- She's pretty, but her "Where the Boys Are," is OFF.
Brooke White -- "So Happy Together," which makes Simon thinks he's in a commercial for "washing up liquid" in the 60s.
Kady Malloy -- "Groovy Kind of Love," which ages her up way too far.

No comments: